Synchronous = Simultaneous
Synchronous Yoga brings yoga classes to you in your living room, while I teach you from my home studio using a video conferencing platform called ZOOM. You are part of a small collective and I lead you through seasonal practices. Some people might be in England, others in The Netherlands, while others in California.
Synchronous Yoga offers so many advantages….
- You can roll out of bed and be on your mat in 5 minutes, avoiding traffic, no need for baby-sitters, or to even take a shower.
- Classes are tailored to the group’s needs, and if/when those needs change within a season, I can modify to meet the groups evolving needs given my 18 years of teaching experience.
- Classes run 6 weeks during each season, so you have time to work on your practice and then take a break from class and practice on your own.
- Every class is recorded and uploaded to a closed Facebook Group, of which you are invited to join.
The FB Group allows continued connection with classmates in other places.
- With my years of teaching experience, I’m able to offer verbal adjustments online that are the next best thing to physical yoga adjustments.
Starts in September
$330 for 6 weeks, 11 classes
Please download zoom.us for the video conferencing.
$180 for 6 weeks, once a week
Refund Policy: No refunds unless your spot is filled.
How it works
o You join an existing group or you can bring together a group of people who want to practice with me.
o New groups and clients begin with a Zoom call to get set up.
o Each week offers two 50-minute Yoga Sessions
o Intimate group of maximum 6 people
Class Times: Starts in September
Wednesdays/Fridays 7:30 am (starts Sept 12th for 11 classes)
Thursdays 5:00 pm (begins Sept 6th for 6 classes)
You can also gather a group and create your own time slot with my avialability.